My Goals for 2017
Hey there! I don't know about you, but I seriously cannot believe that it is 2017. The past year was insane and flew by so fast. How did you spend your New Year's Eve? I spent mine at home with my family. We ate really good food (my fam can cook), enjoyed some drinks (champagne of course!), and watched Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve - it's a tradition! We counted down to midnight and I fell asleep shortly after. It was a really great night. Yesterday, I laid in bed most of the day and went to David's grandmother's house around dinner for some homemade chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese, and greens. It was pretty relaxing.
I have some goals for 2017 and I'm sharing them with you today. I always take some time to write down some goals for the year and it gives me something to work towards. I keep these on my phone and in my planner so I can look at them daily and remind myself.
1. Graduate college with honors (I graduate in December!)
2. Get a job in the journalism field - news, entertainment, TV, radio, anything
3. Intern over the summer
4. Put 100% in my sorority
5. Get to a healthy weight
6. Read my Bible daily
7. Eat healthy and workout regularly
8. Take more pictures and videos
9. Trust God and stop worrying
10. Get out of my comfort zone and take risks
11. Blog three times a week
12. Start making weekly YouTube videos
13. Grow this blog
14. Learn how to love myself fully
15. Go to New York City with my mom
16. Travel more
17. Be kind
18. Smile more
19. Write my brother a letter every day he is away for BMT
20. Volunteer more
Well, there is my list of goals for 2017. What are your goals? Let's share them with each other and keep each other accountable! Thank you for reading. I'll see you Wednesday!